Best French Comedies to watch this weekend
The best way to spend my winter weekend is to watch some of my favorite french comedies of the last couple of years!
So here’s the list:
- What’s in a Name? Le Prenom. Full of intelligent humor and compelling debates of 5 strong and sometimes hideous people!
2. With Love… from the Age of Reason. L’age De Raison. Delightful and uplifting french movie about little girl, who lost her way.
3. Serial (Bad) Weddings. Qu’est-ce qu’on a fait au Bon Dieu? The story of a family with several daughters to marry is an old comedy pattern, but they did it so easily and french-styled!
4. Divorce a la Francaise. Parisian a-la Woody Allen style comedy!
5. Sex, Love & Therapy. Tu veux… ou tu veux pas? And again – Sophie Marceus does it the best!
6. Happiness Never Comes Alone. Un bonheur n’arrive jamais seul. A romantic comedy with a decidedly French twist starring Sophie Marceau.
| BIKER JACKET – MANGO (old) | BAG – SOPHIE HULME | SWEATER – JOSEPH (out of stock) |
| SUNGLASSES – ASOS (out of stock) |
| OVER THE KNEE BOOTS, worn as ankle boots – STUART WEITZMAN |
| TROUSERS – ZARA (old) | SCARF – ALDO |
7. The Heartbreaker. Charming and occasionally funny romantic movie with Vanessa Paradis!