8 Best TV shoes so far | And Military Coat Outfit
Here is the list of 8 best TV shoes so far to my opinion! At least, these are the series I’ve been watching like a zombie!
- The Young Pope. What can I say… This might be the BEST drama series of the latest few years! Divine Jude Law has become even MORE ambrosial, showing us the story of the Young Pope.
2. The Affair. The story of 4 people struggling to live their “not so easy lives”. The acting is strong and the story is compulsively intriguing!
3. Hannibal. Hypnotically beautiful and Super stylish!
4. Billions. Love to watch The Game Of the Great Minds!
5. Masters Of Sex. Stylish, smart and provocative plot multiplied by the magic of the 60’s!
6. The Good Fight. This show is like a good wine! You should taste it respectively.
7. Peaky Blinders. I will say only two words – Cillian…. Murphy….
8. House Of Cards. The best TV show about politicians and the Big Money.
| COAT – ASOS (out of stock) | SKIRT – ASOS (old) |
| OVER THE KNEE BOOTS – STUART WEITZMAN |
| BAG – CHLOE GEORGIA BAG | SUNGLASSES – SPITFIRE |
| BEANIE – PRIMAVERA | SWEATER – JOSEPH (out of stock) |
What’s your favorite list?